This policy brief draws a historical link to geographic disparities in education outcomes in Sierra Leone. The gap in outcomes between urban and rural areas has a colonial root that persists today. Undoing this dynamic requires a radical approach to education in the country.
- Forging Future Frontiers: UNICEF Sierra Leone Country Rep, Rudolf Schwenk Visits DSTI Sierra Leone
- General Procurement Notice: Digital Connectivity in Schools
- Bridging Digital Divides: ISDB, Unicefsl and Sierra Leone’s Bold Stride To Connect 11,000 Schools to The Internet
- Sierra Leone Joins Global Digital Public Infrastructure Ecosystem For The Launch Of The 50in5 Campaign
- Sierra Leone Joins Global Dpi Ecosystem For The Launch Of The 50in5 Campaign
No comments to show.